SBA Loans: Tried and True Funding for Small Businesses
As an entrepreneur, you have big ideas, and finding the right funding is a significant step toward realizing your business dream. The Small Business Administration’s Small Business Loan Program is a valuable resource for business owners like you, and the professionals at the Growth Lending Group have the expertise and experience to make your SBA loan application process as efficient as possible.
Diversity and Flexibility
SBA loans are applicable to a wide variety of businesses, from veterinary practices to car repair to hospitality. You can use the funds to refinance, add property, build new commercial spaces or renovate existing ones. You can also use your SBA loan to offset the cost of financing equipment, such as diagnostic, manufacturing, machine and printing equipment, which can take a serious bite out of your operational budget.
We also offer existing business acquisition loans with a wait period that can be as short as 48 hours for prequalification. The efficacy of your management and the cash flow of your business are both factors we consider when you apply for this type of loan.
Nuts and Bolts of Our SBA Lending Program
Here are a few of the advantages of applying for a small business loan with the Growth Lending Group:
- For existing business acquisition loans, we offer 15-year terms and financing of up to 80 percent.
- For other types of loans, we offer 25-year terms and financing of up to 90 percent.
- Our terms are flexible and fully amortized.
- We have competitive fixed and variable rates through both the 7a and 504 programs.
- We can provide loans of $5 million or less.
- You don’t suffer prepayment penalties.
If you are a small business owner, the professionals at the Growth Lending Group can help you obtain the funding you need. Call us today to find out how you can make your business dreams come true with our SBA lending program.